Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project "ShaderFeatureLocalStrippingIssue-2019.3.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice the Cube is blue
5. Build and Run the project
6. Notice the Cube is white
Expected results: The 3D object is Blue
Actual results: The 3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Note: Shaders in the project do not work with Unity 2018.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window