Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project "ShaderFeatureLocalStrippingIssue-2019.3.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice the Cube is blue
5. Build and Run the project
6. Notice the Cube is white
Expected results: The 3D object is Blue
Actual results: The 3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Note: Shaders in the project do not work with Unity 2018.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets