Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project "ShaderFeatureLocalStrippingIssue-2019.3.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice the Cube is blue
5. Build and Run the project
6. Notice the Cube is white
Expected results: The 3D object is Blue
Actual results: The 3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Note: Shaders in the project do not work with Unity 2018.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes