Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project "ShaderFeatureLocalStrippingIssue-2019.3.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Notice the Cube is blue
5. Build and Run the project
6. Notice the Cube is white
Expected results: The 3D object is Blue
Actual results: The 3D object loses its Shader in the build when there is a Local keyword in Nested Shader
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
Note: Shaders in the project do not work with Unity 2018.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated