Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
3D colliders have higher priority than 2D when dealing with mouse clicks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which has two gameobjects with two colliders attached - one 3D and one 2D. Both objects should report mouse clicks in OnMouseDown() method.
2. Place 2D gameobject so it would overlap 3D gameobject in Main Camera view.
3. Enter play mode.
3. Click on 2D object at a point where 2D object overlaps 3D object.
4. 3D will be reported instead of 2D.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"