Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
2D. You cannot input negative values for BoxCollider size from editor, but you can do it from a script
1. Create object.
2. Add BoxCollider2D
3. Try to change Size valies to -1
It will automaticaly change it to 1e-5.
You can set negative size from script.
gameObject.GetComponent<BoxCollider2D>().size = -Vector2.one;
And it is inconsistant with 3D colliders, because we can set negative size from Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform