Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.3f1, 2023.2.0a22
[2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
Clicking on 2D URP Renderer Data question mark button leads you to "missing page".
# Create a new 2D URP project
# Select Renderer2D in the Assets -> Settings
# Click on question mark in the inspector
Repro on: 2022.2.22f1, 2023.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications