Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Unable to create 2D Objects in the Hierarchy for all the Templates except 2D Template
If "2D common" package is not installed in the unity editor then 2D Objects can not be created in all templates. However, in 2D Template 2D Objects can be created without the 2D Common or Core packages are being installed, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 3D Template
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Objects
Unable to create 2D Object in Hierarchy
2D Objects are created gracefully
Workaround: 2D objects are created in the Hierarchy if "2D Common" package is installed in the package manager
Working fine in:
Windows10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"