Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[2D][Tilemaps] Tilemap doesn't render when components are copied via code
When duplicating a tilemap by copying components with code
A project which reproduces this is attached
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene Test1
3) Expand 'Grid' in the Hierarchy - observe children Tilemap and TilemapDupe
4) Tilemap has components Tilemap and TilemapRenderer. TilemapDupe has the script DuplicateTilemap attached
5) Click play
6) Observe that the Game Object TilemapDupe now has components Tilemap and Tilemap Renderer, but the tiles are not rendering in the scene
7) Click on Tilemap and copy component 'Tilemap'
8) 'Paste Component Values' on the Tilemap component of TilemapDupe
9) Observe that the tilemap now renders, even though no actual values changed in the component
Also present in 2018.2 and 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform