Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0.pre1
Fixed in 5.1.3, 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D] [SpriteShape] At certain cases, vertex data allocation may not be enough and overflows.
Steps to Repro:
1. Download attached project, SpriteShapeBuildCrash(1).zip
2. open the project in Unity
3. build and run the project
4. press the first button to load a Cube and Sphere
5. press the second button to load spriteshapes
Result: The build crashes/hangs when trying to load the second spriteshape
Expected: The build properly loads both spriteshapes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode