Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0.pre1
Fixed in 5.1.3, 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D] [SpriteShape] At certain cases, vertex data allocation may not be enough and overflows.
Steps to Repro:
1. Download attached project, SpriteShapeBuildCrash(1).zip
2. open the project in Unity
3. build and run the project
4. press the first button to load a Cube and Sphere
5. press the second button to load spriteshapes
Result: The build crashes/hangs when trying to load the second spriteshape
Expected: The build properly loads both spriteshapes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform