Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0.pre1
Fixed in 5.1.3, 6.0.1
Found in [Package]
[2D] [SpriteShape] At certain cases, vertex data allocation may not be enough and overflows.
Steps to Repro:
1. Download attached project, SpriteShapeBuildCrash(1).zip
2. open the project in Unity
3. build and run the project
4. press the first button to load a Cube and Sphere
5. press the second button to load spriteshapes
Result: The build crashes/hangs when trying to load the second spriteshape
Expected: The build properly loads both spriteshapes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler