Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
[2D] "Sprite Shape Renderer" component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the"Sprite Shape Renderer" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Sprite
3. Inspector > Add Component > Sprite Shape Renderer
"Sprite Shape Renderer" component's icon is missing
"Sprite Shape Renderer" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a11
Working fine in:
Package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project