Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
[2D] "Sprite Shape Renderer" component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the"Sprite Shape Renderer" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Sprite
3. Inspector > Add Component > Sprite Shape Renderer
"Sprite Shape Renderer" component's icon is missing
"Sprite Shape Renderer" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a11
Working fine in:
Package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual