Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
[2D] "Sprite Shape Renderer" component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the"Sprite Shape Renderer" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Sprite
3. Inspector > Add Component > Sprite Shape Renderer
"Sprite Shape Renderer" component's icon is missing
"Sprite Shape Renderer" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a11
Working fine in:
Package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets