Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
[2D] "Sprite Shape Renderer" component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the"Sprite Shape Renderer" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Sprite
3. Inspector > Add Component > Sprite Shape Renderer
"Sprite Shape Renderer" component's icon is missing
"Sprite Shape Renderer" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a11
Working fine in:
Package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect