Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.0
Found in [Package]
4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
[2D] "Sprite Shape Renderer" component icon is missing in the Inspector
Icon is missing for the"Sprite Shape Renderer" component in the Inspector and the default file icon appears as the component icon, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Sprite
3. Inspector > Add Component > Sprite Shape Renderer
"Sprite Shape Renderer" component's icon is missing
"Sprite Shape Renderer" icon is visible clearly
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b6, 2019.3.10f1, 2019.3.0a11
Working fine in:
Package version found: 4.1.0, 4.0.3, 3.0.10
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset