Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
2D physics interpolation isn't working reliably
-repro: In Unity 4.5, enabling interpolation of a 2D rigid body will cause incorrect behaviour (loss of velocity/pausing) if the object is rotating or has been rotated (e.g. via transform.Rotate)
--open attached project
--NOTICE the right quad jumping around
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used