Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
2D physics interpolation isn't working reliably
-repro: In Unity 4.5, enabling interpolation of a 2D rigid body will cause incorrect behaviour (loss of velocity/pausing) if the object is rotating or has been rotated (e.g. via transform.Rotate)
--open attached project
--NOTICE the right quad jumping around
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Nov 11, 2014 20:25
This bug is still can be reproduced in newer 4.5.x versions and in 4.6.0f1.
When interpolation is enabled in rigidbody2d (or object have animation component, even if animation does not effect object's rotation) we cannot change rotation of an object via transform.
For example, it is impossible to flip sprite horizontally with rotation on 180 degree on y-axis (instead of using scale -1). This is really annoying.
Sep 20, 2014 09:10
This issue has not been fixed! I'm still experiencing issues with this interpolation problem!