Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D] Options Property dropdown of "Surface Effector 2D" doesn't expand until the mouse cursor is moved in Properties Window
Options Property dropdown under the Surface Effector 2D doesn't fully expand until the mouse cursor is moved in the Properties Window, refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Surface Effector 2D > Add
4. Inspector > Surface Effector 2D > Burger Button > Open Properties window
5. Click on Options Property dropdown icon
Options Property dropdown of "Surface Effector 2D" doesn't fully expand until the mouse cursor is moved
Options Property dropdown of "Surface Effector 2D" expand irrespective of the mouse cursor
Note: Properties window is introduced in Unity 2020.1.0a19
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.1.0a19
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform