Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Fixed in 4.2.5
Found in [Package]
5.0.0, 4.2.4, 4.2.2
[2D] NullReferenceException is thrown on creating the Preset of the "SpriteSkin" component
On creating Preset of the "SpriteSkin" component editor throw NullReferenceException, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > 2D Animation > Install
3. Hierarchy > right-click > Create Empty
4. Inspector > Add Component > 2D Animation > Sprite Skin > Add
5. Create Preset Sprite Skin.
6. Project > Sprite Skin Preset >Click
NullReferenceException is thrown on creating the Preset of the "SpriteSkin" component.
Preset of the "SpriteSkin" component created gracefully.
2020.2.0a15 with Package Version 5.0.0
2020.2.0a14, 2020.1.0b12 with Package Version 4.2.4, 4.2.2
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.1.0a13 with Package Version: 4.2.1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkinUtility.Validate (UnityEngine.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkin spriteSkin) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Runtime/SpriteSkinUtility.cs:29)
UnityEngine.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkin.get_isValid () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/SpriteSkin.cs:395)
UnityEngine.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkin.CacheValidFlag () (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Runtime/SpriteSkin.cs:150)
UnityEngine.U2D.Animation.SpriteSkin.Reset () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/SpriteSkin.cs:157)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled