Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.17f1, 2023.2.0a10
No visual indication is shown before selecting snapping points when using Vertex Snapping in SceneView 2D mode.
1. Open the attached project “2DSnappingBug”
2. select “Square” GameObject
3. Enable Vertex Snapping by holding the assigned key (By default V key)
4. Move the mouse around the box while holding the key
Expected result: Can see a visual indication for a point, which is going to be selected
Actual result: Unable to visually identify which point is going to be selected
Reproducible with: 2021.3.15f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25, 2023.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform