Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
2D light is rendered in half in its Y-axis when two Sprite Shape objects with same Order In Layer are visible on the Screen
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1274010"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Move the camera until both SpriteShape and Pit objects are on the Screen
4. Observe the "SpriteShape" gameObject
Expected result: 2D light illuminates the sprite shape in a normal manner with the whole radius of light being visible
Actual result: Once both SpriteShape objects are on screen the 2D light is cut in half
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1(7.0.1, 7.4.3), 2020.1.5f1(8.2.0), 2020.2.0b2(10.1.0-preview.18)
1. SpriteShape versions tested: 3.0.13, 4.1.3, 5.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"