Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[2D] Error in console when toggling Sprite Shape Controller component on prefab
1. Open attached project "SpriteShapeController.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "9-Sliced" GameObject
3. Drag it into Project window to make it a prefab
4. In Project window, select "9-Sliced" Asset
5. In Inspector window, toggle its "Sprite Shape Renderer" Component twice
6. In Inspector window, toggle its "Sprite Shape Controller" Component twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors appear
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate <...>" error appears
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15 (2D Sprite Shape 5.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (2D Sprite Shape 1.0.14), 2019.4.1f1 (2D Sprite Shape 3.0.11), 2020.1.14b1 (2D Sprite Shape 4.1.2), 2020.2.0a14 (2D Sprite Shape 5.0.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator