Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[2D] ArgumentException thrown continuously when GameObject assigned to "Connected Rigid Body" in "Relative Joint 2D " preset
On assigning GameObject to "Connected Rigid Body" under preset of the any "2D Joint" component throws ArgumentException continuously also properties under component doesn't show in the inspector, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Create Empty GameObject
3. Empty GameObject > Inspector > Add Component > Relative Joint 2D (Any 2D Joint)
4. Create preset of 2D Component (Relative Joint 2D)
5. Project > 2D Joint preset
6. Inspector > Connected Rigid Body > Assign GameObject
ArgumentException has thrown continuously on GameObject assign to "Connected Rigid Body" in "2D Joint" preset
GameObject should be assigned without any exception thrown and all properties are visible under component
Occurring with Unity
2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6(69ba09c9b97e), 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f,1 2018.3.1f1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a6
2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
ArgumentException: Cannot get physics scene; Unity scene is invalid.
Parameter name: scene
UnityEngine.PhysicsSceneExtensions2D.GetPhysicsScene2D (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene scene) (at <70fa15663ba64f1e88ac453c5d646f7b>:0)
UnityEditor.Joint2DEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at <b9bb103d86cd4249b6a1c8b6aa2850c7>:0)
UnityEditor.Presets.PresetEditor.DrawInternalInspector () (at <b9bb103d86cd4249b6a1c8b6aa2850c7>:0)
UnityEditor.Presets.PresetEditor.DrawPresetData () (at <b9bb103d86cd4249b6a1c8b6aa2850c7>:0)
UnityEditor.Presets.PresetEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at <b9bb103d86cd4249b6a1c8b6aa2850c7>:0)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass58_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at <b9bb103d86cd4249b6a1c8b6aa2850c7>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first