Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.16-preview.1
Found in [Package]
2d animation package throws errors when installed through package manager
2d animation package throws errors when installed through package manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Install the latest version(1.0.16) of 2d animation
Actual result: Namespace error appear in the console.
Occurs on : 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a4
Working fine on : 2018.3.0a3
Packman version: 2.0.0
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
C:\Users\gs1801\AppData\Local\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\email@example.com\Runtime\SpriteSkin.cs(206,104): error CS0103: The name 'VertexAttribute' does not exist in the current context
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU