Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
2D and UI Sprite Transparency is shown differently Inspector and in the Scene when using Linear Color Space
1. Open the QA's attached "ButtonColorSpace.zip" project
2. Select the "PlayButton" sprite asset
3. Compare the sprite's image in Inspector and in the Scene
Expected: Inspector and Scene views look the same
Actual: The sprite in the Scene view appears a lot brighter
Reproduced with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1