Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[2D 9-slice] No tooltips for Size, Full Tile or Threshold on the 9-slice section of the Sprite Renderer
There are no tooltips for the new 9-slice properties of the Sprite Renderer
1. create a sprite
2. view the Sprite Renderer in the inspector
3. mouse over Size, Full Tile, or Threshold
There are no tooltips describing what these are for.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object