Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[2D 9-slice] No tooltips for Size, Full Tile or Threshold on the 9-slice section of the Sprite Renderer
There are no tooltips for the new 9-slice properties of the Sprite Renderer
1. create a sprite
2. view the Sprite Renderer in the inspector
3. mouse over Size, Full Tile, or Threshold
There are no tooltips describing what these are for.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac