Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[2D 9-slice] No tooltips for Size, Full Tile or Threshold on the 9-slice section of the Sprite Renderer
There are no tooltips for the new 9-slice properties of the Sprite Renderer
1. create a sprite
2. view the Sprite Renderer in the inspector
3. mouse over Size, Full Tile, or Threshold
There are no tooltips describing what these are for.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account