Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[2D 9-slice] No tooltips for Size, Full Tile or Threshold on the 9-slice section of the Sprite Renderer
There are no tooltips for the new 9-slice properties of the Sprite Renderer
1. create a sprite
2. view the Sprite Renderer in the inspector
3. mouse over Size, Full Tile, or Threshold
There are no tooltips describing what these are for.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI