Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[2D 9-slice] No tooltips for Size, Full Tile or Threshold on the 9-slice section of the Sprite Renderer
There are no tooltips for the new 9-slice properties of the Sprite Renderer
1. create a sprite
2. view the Sprite Renderer in the inspector
3. mouse over Size, Full Tile, or Threshold
There are no tooltips describing what these are for.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"