Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
Capturing a PackedMemorySnapshot and inspecting the gcHandleIndex of a nativeObject, shows it contains -1 always. This can't be right, some nativeObjects should contain a valid gcHandleIndex.
Please see the attached video.
* Open attached project
* Open Unity Profiler and switch it to "Editor"
* Execute from main menu "BugReport > Capture Snapshot"
Observe in the Console window a message similar to "valid gcHandleIndices: 0, nativeObjects: 2195"
"valid gcHandleIndices" should not be 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open