Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
Capturing a PackedMemorySnapshot and inspecting the gcHandleIndex of a nativeObject, shows it contains -1 always. This can't be right, some nativeObjects should contain a valid gcHandleIndex.
Please see the attached video.
* Open attached project
* Open Unity Profiler and switch it to "Editor"
* Execute from main menu "BugReport > Capture Snapshot"
Observe in the Console window a message similar to "valid gcHandleIndices: 0, nativeObjects: 2195"
"valid gcHandleIndices" should not be 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer