Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
Capturing a PackedMemorySnapshot and inspecting the gcHandleIndex of a nativeObject, shows it contains -1 always. This can't be right, some nativeObjects should contain a valid gcHandleIndex.
Please see the attached video.
* Open attached project
* Open Unity Profiler and switch it to "Editor"
* Execute from main menu "BugReport > Capture Snapshot"
Observe in the Console window a message similar to "valid gcHandleIndices: 0, nativeObjects: 2195"
"valid gcHandleIndices" should not be 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked