Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
Capturing a PackedMemorySnapshot and inspecting the gcHandleIndex of a nativeObject, shows it contains -1 always. This can't be right, some nativeObjects should contain a valid gcHandleIndex.
Please see the attached video.
* Open attached project
* Open Unity Profiler and switch it to "Editor"
* Execute from main menu "BugReport > Capture Snapshot"
Observe in the Console window a message similar to "valid gcHandleIndices: 0, nativeObjects: 2195"
"valid gcHandleIndices" should not be 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build