Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Loading time when opening a Project is increased
How to reproduce:
1. Create and reopen the Project in any of our supported Versions
2. Create and reopen the Project in 5.6 Version
3. Compare the Loading time
Expected Behaviour: The Opening takes a bit longer or the same amount of time
Actual Behaviour: Opening in the new Versions is a lot longer
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.6.7f1
Note: The difference is ranging between 1.5 to 4 sec across all currently supported versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs