Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2019.1] A Fatal Error is thrown after updating a project from 2017.4 to 2019.1
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099240"
Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR