Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[2019.1] A Fatal Error is thrown after updating a project from 2017.4 to 2019.1
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099240"
Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project