Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2019.1] A Fatal Error is thrown after updating a project from 2017.4 to 2019.1
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099240"
Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved