Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[2019.1] A Fatal Error is thrown after updating a project from 2017.4 to 2019.1
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099240"
Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version