Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2019.1] A Fatal Error is thrown after updating a project from 2017.4 to 2019.1
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099240"
Actual: A Fatal Error is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a8
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera