Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
[2018.4] A grey screen fades in between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene
1. Open attached project "Project.zip"
2. Change the platform to iOS and Build
3. Open the info.plist in the Xcode generated project. You will see that the "Launch screen interface file base name" field is set with "OriginalsSplash.storyboard"
4. Build and Run the Xcode project on a device
Expected result: There should be no grey screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Actual result: You will see a gray screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Reproduces on: 2018.4.18f1, 2018.4.19f1
Does not reproduce: 2018.4.17f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 11 iOS 13.3.1
iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
Note: Changing the "Launch screen interface file base name" field in the .plist with "OriginalsSplash" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's