Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[2018.4] A grey screen fades in between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene
1. Open attached project "Project.zip"
2. Change the platform to iOS and Build
3. Open the info.plist in the Xcode generated project. You will see that the "Launch screen interface file base name" field is set with "OriginalsSplash.storyboard"
4. Build and Run the Xcode project on a device
Expected result: There should be no grey screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Actual result: You will see a gray screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Reproduces on: 2018.4.18f1, 2018.4.19f1
Does not reproduce: 2018.4.17f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 11 iOS 13.3.1
iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
Note: Changing the "Launch screen interface file base name" field in the .plist with "OriginalsSplash" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)