Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[2018.4] A grey screen fades in between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene
1. Open attached project "Project.zip"
2. Change the platform to iOS and Build
3. Open the info.plist in the Xcode generated project. You will see that the "Launch screen interface file base name" field is set with "OriginalsSplash.storyboard"
4. Build and Run the Xcode project on a device
Expected result: There should be no grey screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Actual result: You will see a gray screen between the storyboard launch screen and the first Unity scene.
Reproduces on: 2018.4.18f1, 2018.4.19f1
Does not reproduce: 2018.4.17f1
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone 11 iOS 13.3.1
iPhone 6S iOS 13.3.1
Note: Changing the "Launch screen interface file base name" field in the .plist with "OriginalsSplash" fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background