Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[2018.1][OSX] Opened build shows black screen if build was quit previously in maximised window
1. Open project
2. Build for OSX Standalone
3. Open build, maximize app window, quit
4. Reopen built app
Expected: view in the app in 3rd and 4th steps will look identical
Actual: the scene is not shown in the 4th step(black screen)
Reproduced:2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.2.0b3
- using fullscreen shortcut(CMD+F) multiple times solves the problem
- the issue is reproducible on main Mac monitor only(tested on MB Pro).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected