Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[2018.1][OSX] Opened build shows black screen if build was quit previously in maximised window
1. Open project
2. Build for OSX Standalone
3. Open build, maximize app window, quit
4. Reopen built app
Expected: view in the app in 3rd and 4th steps will look identical
Actual: the scene is not shown in the 4th step(black screen)
Reproduced:2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.2.0b3
- using fullscreen shortcut(CMD+F) multiple times solves the problem
- the issue is reproducible on main Mac monitor only(tested on MB Pro).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode