Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[2018.1][OSX] Opened build shows black screen if build was quit previously in maximised window
1. Open project
2. Build for OSX Standalone
3. Open build, maximize app window, quit
4. Reopen built app
Expected: view in the app in 3rd and 4th steps will look identical
Actual: the scene is not shown in the 4th step(black screen)
Reproduced:2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0f2
Not reproducible: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0b4, 2018.2.0b3
- using fullscreen shortcut(CMD+F) multiple times solves the problem
- the issue is reproducible on main Mac monitor only(tested on MB Pro).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"