Search Issue Tracker
T4 templates disappear from MonoDevelop project after refreshing solution
While editing scripts in MonoDevelop, user has created text templating "T4 Template" file, which was successfully added in file hierarchy in MonoDevelop. Then user switched to Unity editor and switched back to MonoDevelop. Project's solution is always updated with T4 Template files being removed from hierarchy in MonoDevelop.
Reproduced on all versions from 4.2.2f1 to 4.5.0a4;
1. Create new project in Unity editor;
2. Create new C# script;
3. Open this new file from editor with MonoDevelop;
4. In MonoDevelop create T4 Template file (File -> New -> File -> Text Templating -> T4 template). Name file and tick the box below to add this file to project's "Assets" folder;
5. Observe that T4 template file appears in the solution;
6. Switch to Unity editor, wait while editor finishes script compiling, switch back to MonoDevelop, wait while it refreshes the solution.
7. Observe that T4 Template file has gone from solution hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- InputField breaks when used with BestFit and Canvas scaleFactor
- Grid Layout Group not working on playback
- Objects does not appear in mask if the Canvas GameObject is rotate more than 90 degrees or less than -90 degrees
- Text with Content Size Fitter goes up (instead of going down) when new lines are entered
- RaycastHit2D.distance shows wrong value when using Vector2.up