Search Issue Tracker
T4 templates disappear from MonoDevelop project after refreshing solution
While editing scripts in MonoDevelop, user has created text templating "T4 Template" file, which was successfully added in file hierarchy in MonoDevelop. Then user switched to Unity editor and switched back to MonoDevelop. Project's solution is always updated with T4 Template files being removed from hierarchy in MonoDevelop.
Reproduced on all versions from 4.2.2f1 to 4.5.0a4;
1. Create new project in Unity editor;
2. Create new C# script;
3. Open this new file from editor with MonoDevelop;
4. In MonoDevelop create T4 Template file (File -> New -> File -> Text Templating -> T4 template). Name file and tick the box below to add this file to project's "Assets" folder;
5. Observe that T4 template file appears in the solution;
6. Switch to Unity editor, wait while editor finishes script compiling, switch back to MonoDevelop, wait while it refreshes the solution.
7. Observe that T4 Template file has gone from solution hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Time taken Camera.Render.Culling.Culling.ParticleSystem.Prewarm increases to relation to the PaticleSystem was outside view
- A registered listener did not receive an event when invoking, after another listener is removed
- When erasing the text of an inputfield by hitting backspace, the text doesn't 'scroll' back
- Input field cursor appears at the beginning of text on Windows phone 8
- Regression: having an object with content size fitter always marks scene as dirty