Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new Project with URP or HDRP 2. In the Project window create a new Unlit Graph and open it 3. In the... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the latest attached project(StereoDepth_BugReports.zip) 2. Open scene "depthBug" 3. Enter P... Read more
After opening the dropdown menu of an inline UV slot (which comes attached to any node with a UV input) the Shader Graph window brea... Read more
Terrain uses custom shader "PartyPreview.ShaderGraph" from ShaderGraph example project. Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 989263_repr... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "New Unity Project 2.zip" 2. Open shader graph "Graph.shaderGraph" 3. In Sample Texture 2D Te... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project. 2. Open "New Shader Graph". 3. Resize shader graph's editor window. Expected ... Read more
I recently wrote a Sub Graph with procedural animations to include in my other PBR graphs. Everything is fine when I preview my node... Read more
For standard shader i can just use SetFloat function. It seems to not work with shader graph. P.S. Don't ask me why float variable ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'