Search Issue Tracker
Unnecessary keys are placed in a TimelineClip Curve when using Undo.Reco...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1313365.zip" project 2. Open "SampleScene" Scene 3. Open the Timeline window (Window -> Sequ... Read more
Timeline window stays locked when no timeline is opened and cannot be un...
The timeline window stays locked when no timeline is opened. There is no way to unlock the window since the lock button is disabled.... Read more
Timeline zoom-in is delayed when Timeline is continuously zoomed out aft...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (case_1214228.zip) 2. Select "Test" Game Object in the Hierarchy 3. Open the Timeli... Read more
Changing the Timeline instance's tracks using a script does not apply th...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the project "case_1206536-timeline" 2. Open the scene "SampleScene" 3. Press the Play button 4. Select the... Read more
Match content on subtimeline clip with a newly created subtimeline with ...
Steps to Repro : 1) Create an empty timeline (that will be the main timeline). 2) Create a control track. 3) Create another timeline... Read more
Timeline Asset is selected after File New
The Timeline Asset is selected and displayed in the Timeline window after a File > New operation. This is not only wrong, but very c... Read more
Can't bind object to TimelineTrack when the curve window is opened
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached "TimelineBindObject.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Open the Timelin... Read more
Timeline Marker track is opened when dragging an object on the timeline
1) Open timeline window 2) Create a new timeline 3) Drag any Gameobject on the timeline window. You have to move the mouse over the ... Read more
Replacing a Timeline asset makes the replacing/new asset undeletable
Steps to repro: 1. Open any/new project 2. Select a Gameobject without a Timeline/Director 3. In the Timeline window, hit Create (j... Read more
Rect Transform track references don't get removed from the .prefab file ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open the 'Director Prefab.prefab' file in a text editor 3. Observe the entr... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves