Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "Overkill on Box Colliders" - select all the cubes - try to ma... Read more
1. Add two of the same 2D collider component to one sprite (sprite collider fx) 2. You get pop up window saying you can't do that Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open New Unity Project 4 2. Select test sprite in project view 3. Open Sprite Editor 4. Slice the sprite 5. Notice ... Read more
1. add sprite collider to sprite in scene 2. observe that there is no edit check box in inspector of said sprite 3. Observe that hol... Read more
1. have sprite in scene 2. add edge collider and then undo the action (crtl+z) console shows error: The targets array should not ... Read more
1. Have any sprite in scene and add polygon collider component 2. hold down shift and edit the collider 3. Try and edit the polygon ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website