Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1279824 repro" project 2. Open the "SamepleScene" Scene from Assets > Scenes folder 3. Selec... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached “testTimeline.zip” project and the Scenes/SampleScene 2. Select “Cube” and try to move it i... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project 2. Open the Timeline window (Window > Sequencing > Timeline) 3. In the Project... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Create a new Timeline Asset in the Project Browser 3. Drag the Asset into the Scene Hier... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached '1291455.zip' project 2. Open 'SampleScene' (Scenes > SampleScene) 3. Open Window > Sequencin... Read more
2 cases : * "Remove Properties menu item on array item make a visual change but doesn't seems to change the data and, after a refres... Read more
Found while investigating case 1153121. Reproduce : * Create a Timeline * Add an Animation Track * Create a cube in the scene * R... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached “BugRepro” project 2. Open the “SampleScene” Scene 3. Select the “DefaultHumanoid” GO in th... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform