Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1161 Multiple cameras + Render Texture causes uGUI disappears on iOS Setup a scene like the following: Camera A ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project (in 'Edit') Expected: No errors Actual: "NullReferenceException: Object reference... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Scene scene 3. Enter the Play Mode 4. Move cursor around till you find a sphere ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project and install LWRP package 2. In the Project window go to the Assets folder 3. Right click -... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "hdrp5" 2. Open in 2019.1.0b3 or any Unity version that uses LWRP 5.2.2 version 3. Go t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Select OpenGLES3 as preferred Graphics API for Android 3. Build and run Expect... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. See the difference between Scene and Game view Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems