Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1161 Multiple cameras + Render Texture causes uGUI disappears on iOS Setup a scene like the following: Camera A ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1155879-LightIndices" project 2. Move around the Scene and inspect how the spheres are ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "TransparentRenderTexture.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Observe the... Read more
[2D][LWRP 2D ShapeEditor][Spriteshape / Path] Path package from Spriteshape conflicts with the LWRP 2D renderer How we can reproduc... Read more
Expanding the inspector does not seem to expand the hitbox for the color picker in Light2D. It only clickable on the right-hand side... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "case_1163474.zip" Unity project 2. In the Project tab, select the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "test.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Open Scene View 4. Observe t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a LWRP project 2. Select Main Camera 3. In Inspector see that some fields are set to "Use Pipeline Set... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode