Search Issue Tracker
1) Download project, set up Singleppass stereo capable android device 2) Observe settings are set to Single pass and Daydream 3) Dep... Read more
https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/69657 Read more
How to reproduce: Build and the attached project. Launch the app on a cardboard capable device. Expected Result: The app will cycl... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build & Run to Android (make sure to have Single-Pass stereo rendering selected) ... Read more
1. Open users attached project 2. Open "UI" scene, enter playmode and observe that the right and left Oculus icons are the same siz... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the latest attached project("Repro.zip") 2. Enter Playmode Expected result: cameras are r... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open QA attached project (own cloud link) 2) Build and run it on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (with Qua... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Open "Google VR Rotation Error" 2. Build for iOS 3. Hold the device in portrait orientation 4. Select the top... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio