Search Issue Tracker
Today the workaround is to install VS2015. Read more
The easiest way to reproduce is to have a PC with only VS2017 installed Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Try to... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project and import the package provided 2. Build win10 VS project and deploy to Surface 3 3. Click the... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "865507.zip" 2. Build WSA Universal 10 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Start WACK test (only... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (OnMouseTest.zip) 2. Go to Build Settings, switch platform to Windows Store 3. Buil... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Add a language with different alphabet (for example Russian) 2. Open attached project 3. Build "New Scene" fo... Read more
Workaround: divide 96 by logical DPI and then multiply that with the width and height of the resolution before calling Screen.SetRes... Read more
They should be referenced when using .NET 4.6 API compatibility level. Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Build it for Windo... Read more
1. What happened When trying to switch to 'Windows Store' platform in Build Settings, I'm getting exception in console: DirectoryNo... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode