Search Issue Tracker
When trying to create directory with Directory.CreateDirectory on Windows Store app build, "UnauthorizedAccessException" is thrown. ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Build Window by clicking "HoloToolkit/Build Window" menu item 3. Enter Build di... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1.Build any project to Windows Store Apps using Development build (with or without Auto-connect profiler) 2. Dep... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build "bugscene" for WSA Universal 10 SDK 3. Turn on internet connection on Windows ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any Unity project or create a new Unity project 2. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK 3. Connect a Microsoft... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for WSA using Universal 10 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Deploy on local machine ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project that has a few scripts in different folders 2. Build it for Windows store with a C# project 3. Op... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets