Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project and build it to WSA (SDK 10 or 8.1) 2. Deploy the project to MS Surface Pro (it has... Read more
If you look at any configuration/platform folder for Windows Store playback engines, you'll see there are 2 PDBs for UnityPlayer.dll... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "839333.zip" 2. Open scene "Dummy" 3. Build for Local Machine 4. Once building is done... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "838737.zip" 2. Open scene "repro" and run it 3. Notice that both lines return same In... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for WSA UWP 3. Deploy on Windows Phone 10 mobile device 4. Tap on InputField a... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Build for WSA Windows 8.1 SDK 3. Open VS solution 4. Deploy on device with touc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open "RemoteUserUnity" project 2. Open "game" scene 3. Go to build settings 4. WSA universal 10 solution with... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open player settings for WSA 3. Enable "Virtual Reality Supported" and Add "Win... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project and scene and add UI -> ScrollView GameObject (Or open the attached project 2. Build to ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project