Search Issue Tracker
Plugin targets UWP platforms (Windows 10, HoloLens, etc) which uses .NET Core 5.0. In plugin inspector .dll is set as "don't process... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Build and run attached project 2. Click TryPayment 3. App crashes and Exception thrown: 'System.AccessViolationExce... Read more
This is not a bug. It happens when app targets 10.0.14393.0 SDK but is ran on Windows 10586 OS with WACK (version 10.0.14393.0) We ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project and build using Universal 8.1 sdk with default settings Notice multiple "sdk != kUniversa... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open and build attached project 2. Run build and when it starts click on "Attach Block" button, this will ad... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build it to UWP or WSA 3. Notice Reference rewriter errors in console Reference rew... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build to Universal 10 3. Launch Master x64 4. When build starts, click button in th... Read more
Fixed in platform/winrt/bugfixes14. Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Build project for UWP 2. Disable location service in system settings 3. Run app and press start. It says l... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project