Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1.Open the attached project 2. Open the TestScene scene 3. Build and Run 4. Observe the error Actual results: E... Read more
Reproductions steps: 1. Download user's project and open in Unity 2. Build a Windows Standalone 64bit Player 3. Start built Player 4... Read more
Regression since 2017.2. Fixed in: 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1 Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download the game using Steam key 2. Press R + windows key and enter "regedit" 3. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> ... Read more
-e: over the course of several releases more and more items ended up being added to the root folder of a standalone build. so you ca... Read more
Reproduction steps: * Launch the built project for Windows Standalone; * Observe that the "Select Monitor" box. Expected results: T... Read more
In Windows 7, the red exclamation mark is missing from the logo in Crash Handler window. It happens to both Editor and Player, and ... Read more
Setting icon or Configuration Dialog Banner in Player Settings cause VS solution generation fail to build. It happens for both defau... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces