Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open user's attached project 2) Build and run test.unity scene on an Android device 3) Observe l... Read more
Reproduced with: Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936) Unity Version 4.3.4f1 (e444f76e01cd) Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project and only scene in it 2) Play - make sure there are two "Abort" messages in console 3) Reimport the ... Read more
Prerequisites: A machine with Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller or Intel(R) 82578DM Gigabit Network Connection adapt... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the project. 2. Hit play 3. Notice there is a webpage output to the Debug.Log which includes: <div id="... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user provided project 2. Build and deploy to device 3. Launch node server using the provided 'server_http.... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by QA on computer with OS X 2. Open "main" scene 3. Open profiler tab, enable record and deep... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Open User's Project 2. Open "Main" scene 3. Select iOS Platform 4. Build and deploy to iOS device 5. Pick "We... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS