Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open GraphicsPerf project; 2. Change platform to Android; 3. Change Graphics API to Vulkan; 4. Builld and run on A... Read more
Steps to reproduce 1. Create new project 2. Open player settings 3. Disable Automatic graphics API for windows 4. Add Vulkan and ma... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open user's submitted project ("toss") 2. Open Build Settings 3. Make sure that "Development Build" is unsele... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run Windows Standalone 3. Observe the crash Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, ... Read more
When trying to load a repro project from one of our cases (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/971912/), the editor crashed when loa... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Set Player Graphics API to Vulkan 3. Open Profiler 4. Toggle Pause (next to Play Mode but... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "New Unity Project (3).zip" and open in Unity 2. Go to Edit > Settings > Player and chan... Read more
The project crashed when importing this asset from the Asset store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/characters/2d-cowboy-sk... Read more
This was initially seen on my ST W project, but I managed to reproduce it in a smaller project too, but I really needed to generate ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'