Search Issue Tracker
Cardboard view cameras are offset too far away from one another, resulting in objects only being seen for one eye. Steps to reprodu... Read more
Setting the render scale to 0.35 with single pass on results in a far 'granier' image than when setting the render scale to 0.35 wit... Read more
Trunk PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/38246/_/vr/restore-of-non-vr-fov Read more
1. What happened Attempting to setup three cameras (one for each eye + one for the main display) causes issues in rendering. The im... Read more
1) Setup either Headset and corresponding SDK (You can even repro it with the Split Stereo Device) 2) Enter playmode 3) Press space ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. In the project settings and select any Virtual Reality SDK, I was using Split ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build