Search Issue Tracker
Cardboard view cameras are offset too far away from one another, resulting in objects only being seen for one eye. Steps to reprodu... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Setup any VR headset, Ensure VR mode enabled in Player Settings 3) Open Sepia Scene 4) Enter Pla... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Open ViewPortScene 3) Ensure Target Platform is windows standalone 4) Ensure VR Supported is ena... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Build for standalone 3. Launch build Reproduced on 5.6.0f2, 2017.... Read more
repro settings: - OpenVR is preffered SDK - OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive) - Graphics API auto is unchecked ... Read more
When the Oculus Rift is not connected or the VRSettings.enabled bool is false, but Virtual Reality Supported is set to true in the P... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip" 2. Open scene "particletest" 3. Make sure VR mode is on... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first