Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "FloatingCanvas.zip" 2. Make sure HTC Vive is set up and connected 3. Mak... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Open ViewPortScene 3) Ensure Target Platform is windows standalone 4) Ensure VR Supported is ena... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Setup any VR headset, Ensure VR mode enabled in Player Settings 3) Open Sepia Scene 4) Enter Pla... Read more
To reproduce: 1.Open attached project. 2.Open and run "testscene" scene located in Assets. 3.Try looking around in VR headset, notic... Read more
repro settings: - OpenVR is preffered SDK - OpenVR supported headset is plugged in (CV1 or Vive) - Graphics API auto is unchecked ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip" 2. Open scene "particletest" 3. Make sure VR mode is on... Read more
When the Oculus Rift is not connected or the VRSettings.enabled bool is false, but Virtual Reality Supported is set to true in the P... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Open scene "Main Scene" 3. Enter play mode Result: Editor hangs R... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas