Search Issue Tracker
- In a project hosted on SVN, make some changes from a machine and submit them - On a different machine make some other changes to ... Read more
- Create a project with an empty scene and host it on SVN - Open the project in Unity on two different machines - On one machine ad... Read more
- Create a SVN repo locally. - Add a new Unity project to it at revision 1. - Open the project in unity and save the default scene. ... Read more
See attached screenshot. I assume the default white icon should be something similar to the red triangle for the Outgoing Changes, o... Read more
Create an outgoing changeset in a project on SVN and Submit it. It will appear as an Incoming changeset. (this is with local SVN rep... Read more
With a P4 project, save a changeset containing one or more files in the Outgoing changes. Right click on it and notice the Delete Em... Read more
Related to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/default.asp?543213 (Mac FileMerge says "Unable to compare files" when merging text asset file... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'