Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Open "MR250U2017.zip" project 2. Select "Universal Windows Platform" as Build target 3. Check the "Unity C# Project... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached (updated) "WebRequestTest.zip" project 2. Build the project for UWP platform 3. Open the prod... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (XMLTest.zip) 2. Open the Assets/Game.unity scene 3. Switch platform to Windows Sto... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (NoKey.zip) 2. Switch platform to Windows Store 3. Build for WSA Universal 10 (.NET... Read more
Can't build and run from editor on WSA platform Repro steps: 1. create an empty project; 2. build and run to WSA platform; 3. error... Read more
When updating our project from Unity 4.6.8f1 to 5.2.2f1, we are experiencing missing and broken API on platform Windows Phone 8. It ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS