Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open Terminal window 2. Download user's project and unzip it 3. Launch Test Runner by using this command: /(path t... Read more
The Assertion failure gets logged into the Unity console when the Test fails but the Test Runner UI shows a green tick and doesn't w... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "InvokeTestingBug.zip" 2. Open Test Runner (Window > General > Test Runner) 3. Press ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download and open the attached "FontTest.zip" project 2. Go to "Window" > "General" > "Test Runner" 3. In the... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Observe Console Expected result: No error messages Actual result: Missin... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open TestRunner window 3. Run Playmode Tests on WebGL 4. Wait for tests to finish ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project ("1323161_REPRO.zip") 2. Delete the library folder using Windows Explorer (or equiv... Read more
Newly created project doesn't start with the latest verified Test Framework package, Refer to the attached screenshot. Steps to rep... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform