Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Import attached package 2. Open timeline window 3. Select GameObjectTimeline asset 4. Select one of three clips in ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open original project 2. Click on any GameObject in the Hierarchy which does not have a timeline 3. Use the "... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Select the "New Avatar Mask" in the project window. 3. Select humanoid in the ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents" 2. Open scene "scene0" 3. Open the Timeline Window 4. Select the "Cube" G... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "NotificationFinalFrame.zip" Project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. After t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Open timeline window 3. Open 'Test' scene 4. Select 'WithRotation_Bug' gameObject in canvas, play t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. In Project window, select zoom.playable 3. Switch to Timeline window 4. Try zooming out ho... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio