Search Issue Tracker
Speed Tree materials render in error in LW and HD Render Pipelines Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "787728.zip" 2. Open scene "test" 3. In scene view, look from the bottom of the tree t... Read more
The Unity User's Manual states that the percentage settings in a LODGroup component in the Inpsector represent the fraction of the v... Read more
When using the Legacy Vertex Lit rendering mode, SpeedTree materials do not utilize color or alpha values from texture maps. The Le... Read more
Upon import into the Unity Editor the scale of trees should match their height shown in SpeedTree Modeler. Read more
To Reproduce: 1. On Windows, Save any .spm with SpeedTree Modeler using 'Save As'. 2. Immediately minimize/close ST modeler/compil... Read more
If Forward Rendering is used, there are artifacts around tree leaves when there are particles behind the leaves Read more
Artifacts on the terrain after changes in SpeedTree Please see attached video 1 Open attached project 2 "sceneTest" should be open... Read more
1. Open attached project 2. Select the 'New Material' in the Assets folder 3. Observe that the following warning is logged into the ... Read more
WON'T FIX: Imports correctly after a wait To Reproduce: 1. Open any Unity project. 2. Save any SPM file to Assets folder. 3. Obse... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'