Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: See attached screencast in project folder Read more
Quickest to use SourceTree or some other repo management client, but can also be reproduced manually. To Reproduce: 1. Create a new... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "NativeArray.zip" 2. Open SampleScene 3. Click Play Expected result: A IndexOutOfRan... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the user's project "Burst.Delegates.zip" 2. Open Packages/Burst.Delegates/CareBoo.Burst.Del... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the user's attached project ("DefineConstraintsIssue-2021.1.zip") 2. In the menu bar click ... Read more
When Screen.width or Screen.height are called in an "OnEnable" call in the editor and the component is enabled (i.e. by checking the... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "scriptRepro" 2. Open the scene "SampleScene" (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity) 3. In... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "1361704repro.zip" 2. Go to Assets/Scenes/"SampleScene" 3. Enter Play mode and obse... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file