Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "1424891.zip" 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene (Assets/Scenes) 3. Observe the "Cube"... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "1429664.zip" project 2. Build for Windows, Mac, Linux Standalone 3. Observe the Console E... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1426045.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene (Assets/Scenes) 3. Select the "GameObje... Read more
How to reproduce: 0. If not set already, set the UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS system environment variable to value 1 and... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached