Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("Unity_2018_3_NET_4_6.zip") 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the Console Window ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. In Project window, create Assembly Definition file, select it 3. In inspector window, Version D... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open case1126672 2018+ or case1126672 2017.4 project (depending on your version) 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Obs... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the project attached by the user 2. Enter Play mode and observe the console Expected results: The Singlet... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "BugRepro.zip" 2. Open C# project with Visual Studio by right clicking on Assets folder and p... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project 2. In the Project window go to Scenes/SampleScene 3. Enter the Play Mode Expected resu... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “TestNativedll.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter to Play mode ... Read more
Compilation errors, only in the Editor log, after Reimporting the project when a prefab has a script in an Assembly Definition that ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "Hehe.zip" Project 2. Press on the "Hehe.asset" in the Project View 3. Fully expand the "Item... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Stack Overflow" 2. Open Assets/Scenes/Crashing/Constructor Test (enabled GameObject) sce... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website