Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New Project 2. Create a Script where there is a "Debug.Log()" 3. Run Scene with the script 4. Open ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. In main toolbar, click Repro, Demonstrate To Console 3. Observe the console prints Expect... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Project UnityDllTestProject2 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Check the console for load errors Expected resu... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Youzu_memoryLeaks.zip" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Observe memory leaking via Task Manager or othe... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "UnityTest.zip" Project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Press Spacebar on the Ke... Read more
When Memory is allocated, the total Memory value is printed and that Memory is freed and cleaned with "GC.Collect". However, occasi... Read more
When attempting to use Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer with the IntPtr returned from "GetProcAddress" (kernal32) when the scri... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “MalformedStringInspectorCrashRepro.zip" and open in Unity 2. Set Scripting Runtime Vers... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems