Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the Project inside of the "BuildFailRepro.zip" 2. Build the Project as Windows 86x64 3. After the Build... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "TimeoutManager_NotImplemented.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter Play mod... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1104381" 2. Build and Run Actual: Player crashes Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b8, 20... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open original project "TurnBasedBattle.zip" 2. Open "TurnedBasedBattle" scene 3. Press "Play" 4. Press load f... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project 2. Open the Profiler and enable "Deep Profile" and "Profile Editor" 3. Recor... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run 3. Check the log Actual: "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Sample scene 3. Press Play 4. Check the console for the error Actual result: System.... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project ("Prefab Editing Test") 2. Select "Test Prefab" in Hierarchy window and enter prefab m... Read more
When an asmdef has the auto referenced flag set to false and no additional references it will still cause Unity assemblies such as A... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the Unity Project inside the ownCloud directory 2. Open the "SampleScene" and play it 3. Follow the logs... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website