Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "Samples.zip" project 2. Re-Open project 3. Run Editor Tests Expected Result: Editor Tests don't run, ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project with version 2018.3.0a5 or older 2. Build the empty project into a player 3. Check E... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "Test.zip" project or create a new one 2. In the Menu bar, select "Edit/ Project Settings..."... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Project "ReimportReproPackage" 2. See the Inspector Window for GameObject "ColorChaningCub... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "TestReflection.zip" project 2. Open the "TestReflection" scene 3. Enter the Play mode 4. Obs... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attaches Unity project 2. Open Profiler window 3. Open build settings. 4. Select Development Build and Aut... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Visual Studio by clicking C# script from the project Reproducible with: 2017.4.19f1 ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "numbers1.zip" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Exit Play Mode Expected result: Editor does no... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("case_1081225 TextureUpdater-master.zip") and open the "SampleScene" 2. Enter Play M... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1114295_repro.zip and open "Scene" scene 2. Open Profiler window 3. Enter play mode 4. Search for Un... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website